Dry skin on your lower legs can make your eye-catching legs unattractive as nobody like itching and dryness. If you don’t take care of them and don’t keep them properly hydrated, these can turn dry and flaky. Therefore, it is really important to learn all the ways to get rid of this problem.
If you have extra dry skin on lower legs or other areas, you can have a hydrating mask which has the ability to work much longer and will keep your skin smooth and dewy for long.
Yogurt & Honey Mask
Some people like to have honey and yogurt mask and the proper combination of both of these natural ingredients works great in eliminating extreme dermis dryness and itchiness on legs.
- Honey contains humectant which is a group of hygroscopic substances considered to be an effective tool to keep things moist. It attracts and retains the moisture in the air and when it is used as an additional food, the effects of humectant play their role in keeping your skin moist. You can apply the mask on your scaly and legs and then leave it for about 30 minutes before you rinse it off.
- Yogurt is said to have mild exfoliating agents which play an active role in removing flakiness. Yogurt is mild & non-abrasive.
If you have dry skin spots on legs, you really need to keep your legs fully moisturized and to do this, you may be using some kind of hydrating lotion, but make sure that it must contain remedial ingredients so your dermis, the dense inner layer of skin beneath the epidermis, does not get damaged. While you are buying one, you must read the label if it includes CynergyTK, Manuka Honey and Phytessence Wakame.
- The CynergyTK is said to be greatly beneficial because of having capability to enhance deficient keratin in system of integumentary. Keratin is albuminoid substance that is found in outer dead layer, hair, horn, hoofs, feathers, nails and claws and your skin needs it to reproduce the elastin and collagen.
- Manuka honey is basically a type of honey, but it is special as it contains a large number of minerals and vitamins which are enough to nourish your skin from the depth inside. It also catches moisture in skin tissues and cells which results into reduced dryness and itchiness. The use of a product that contains manuka honey can be one of the best remedies for dry legs.
- Phytessence Wakame is a kind of sea kelps which are large seaweeds. The Kelp fare grown in forests found underwater in the depth of water called shallow oceans. It is believed that Phytessence Wakame has the capability to prevent hyaluronic acid loss. This kind of acid is considered to be essential for keeping collagen fibers lubricated. This corrects the deep cause of dermis dryness.
The above-mentioned are the best ways of treatment for dry skin on legs and if you follow them, you will soon be seeing great results.