How to Protect Facial Area from Sunburn
It is really important to provide maximum protection to your skin from harmful sunrays and there are different ways which can be used to get great results. Some of them are mentioned below.
- You can always use a hat to cover your head and face or you can also use a scarf or veil whenever you go out in the sun. All of these three items work really effectively to prevent sunrays infiltrate into your skin. The best thing about these wearing items is that they don’t cause any side effects.
- Lots of people prefer to stay indoors to avoid sunrays or use an umbrella if they have to go out. You can’t always stay under a shade because of the fact that everyone has to go out and sometimes, you can’t avoid it. However, whenever you come back from a sunny hot trip, you must wash your facial area with cold water.
- Another way to protect your skin from sunburn is the use of sunscreen and this one is most probably the simplest and most effective way. However, if you buy a sunscreen, get the one that has good SPF as this can provide you maximum protection from harmful Ultraviolet Rays.
How to Prevent Skin Diseases Often caused by Pollution
Air and Water are two great natural sources which allow you to live o this earth. Unfortunately, both of these resources have been polluted and our skin has to suffer because it is always exposed to them and then it gets damaged slowly. Here are a few things you can do to protect your face.
- You should always wash your face with luke warm water especially when you come back from outside as it greatly helps to remove dust and grime from the skin. You should also apply a little amount of moisturizer on your skin after washing face to keep it fully moist.
- You can also buy and use skin care balm which is specifically formulated to provide maximum protection to facial area. When you apply balm on your face, it works very effectively to protect skin from pollution.
- If you don’t want your face to get damaged with the pollution found in water, never clean and wash face with hard water as it contains calcium and magnesium and both can make your body skin dry and cause premature wrinkling.
- You should also avoid using tap water which can also be very dangerous especially when it has high amount of chlorine that is considered to be one of the culprits of burning and itching on skin. Therefore, using mineral water is a better choice.
- You must avoid washing your facial area frequently with beautiful soaps as most of them contain strong chemicals which may suck natural essential oils from skin and cause irritation too. You can use rose water as a toner to apply safely layers on your skin as rose water is proven to be very effectively for beautifying skin.