Apart from the hormonal disorders, the main reasons of skin discoloration are psychological disorders, general stress and depression. Skin discoloration can chiefly be treated by controlling stress and physically treating the skin with holistic components. Recent studies reveal that skin discoloration can be a factor of weak eyesight.
Adjusting Skin Discoloration Body Disorders
Several body disorders can be adjusted to settle the discoloration of the skin, no matter if the discoloration is black on white skin, or white on black skin.
- A glass of carrot juice as the first drink of the day can help adjust eye sight, metabolism and energy levels. It also refines the blood and improves its circulation to all parts of the body.
- Soak 5 almonds in warm water overnight, peel their skin off in the morning and take in breakfast.
- A 15 minute extreme workout, most significantly skipping a rope, can help control the stress and improve the blood circulation.
- Don’t become a social network addict. Make friends, and hang out with them at least thrice a week.
- Take at least 7 to 8 hours of the ‘night sleep’.
- Avoid negative thoughts, play some music, get ready in your favorite attire and dance on the beats of drums. It will cheer your hormones up and will produce an overall positive effect on the whole body, primarily your skin.
Physical Home Treatments To The Skin
- A discolored skin needs to be kept fresh and very neat. Therefore cleansing it daily and exfoliating every other day can really help bring significant changes in the skin.
- For cleansing, fresh goat milk is very suitable for a discolored skin. Exfoliation can be done by mixing a spoon full of sugar in olive oil and scrubbing well.
- A discolored skin is most often treated with tea tree treatment by the beauticians and dermatologists. A home based tea tree treatment brings equal effects. Soak a towel cloth in hot water. Massage your skin with tea tree oil for at least 10 minutes. Then cover your discolored skin area with squeezed towel cloth and leave for 15 minutes.
- Soak mint leaves in warm water overnight. Make a paste in the morning and apply this paste twice a day.
- Make a thin paste with a capsule of vitamin A, ground orange peel, mashed banana and honey. Apply this paste at least once in 24 hours.
- Apply vitamin E serum directly on the discolored area.
- Take 2 capsules of fish cod liver oil twice a day.