Leucoderma or Vitiligo is the appearance of white pigments on the skin. Normally occurring in Afro-Americans, its homemade treatment and cure is done at 2 levels, which go hand in hand with each other. In the first level, the metabolic system and blood circulation are adjusted. On the other level, physical skin treatment is given with natural substances.
Home Treatment For Vitiligo
Vitiligo’s complete and permanent cure can be perfectly done in the privacy of home. Vitiligo’s main occurrence is due to the disturbed metabolic activity and unequal distribution of blood components between all parts of the body. Unequal distribution is caused by the disturbed blood sugar levels, presence of toxins in the blood and disturbed hormonal activity.
For the adjustment of all the disturbed systems of the body, it is important to adjust the basic eating standards on a daily basis.
1. Drink a full glass of a mixed juice of fresh carrots and oranges as the first drink of the day.
2. Drink vitamin C and E rich fruit juice in the evening.
3. Avoid hot, alcoholic or carbonated drinks and quit smoking at all.
4. Your dinner should comprise of a mixture of fresh vegetables, uncooked and unboiled. Beets and radish should be the essential part of the dinner, and should comprise at least 2/5 of the dinner.
5. Eat at least 2 apples a day.
6. Add half lemon in lukewarm water, and drink at least 6 glasses of it every day.
7. Do extreme workouts daily for at least 15 minutes. Your body should sweat like running water.
These all tips should be strictly followed. For hormonal imbalance, you can also consult a doctor.
Physical treatments include the following;
I. Moisturize the vitiligo affected skin at least 3 times a day.
II. Add 2 tablespoons of honey in 1 glass of goat milk and take it every morning.
III. Soak about 40 grams of radish seeds in vinegar overnight. Apply the paste of soaked seeds on the white patches for at least 2 hours and wash with warm water.
IV. Mix about 8 grams of powdered pomegranate leaves in a glass of water. Drink this mixture with a handful of walnuts.
V. Use powdered mint leaves as a face wash.
VI. Expose your skin to the sun daily for at least 15 minutes. The exposure time should be before 10 am or after 3 pm. You can also cover your face with a thin cloth.
VII. Mix 5 teaspoon of turmeric powder with 250 ml of mustard oil. Mix well and apply twice a day to the affected areas.
VIII. A very old technique is to put water in a copper bowl overnight. The bowl should be covered with a cloth. Drink this water at least 3 times a day.
These treatments will not only reduce your white pigmented spots, but will also bring a notable change in your body metabolism and energy.