You watch the ladies of your age with a packed glowing skin and wonder why their faces aren’t like you? Wrinkled? Having fine lines? Well, wrinkles, fine lines and age spots appear in almost everyone’s life. However, the time of their appearance varies from individual to individual, depending upon the early life skin care. Even the crow’s feet, which are also called laughter lines for personal satisfaction, can appear at any age. The only solution to prevent these aging signs is moisturizing the skin and drinking lots of water throughout life. However, apart from the expensive beauty treatments, there are homemade solutions for these aging signs as well.
The major reason for all these aging skin problems is the loss of collagen and moisture from the skin. Therefore, at an average, you should moisturize your skin at least once a day in summer and twice or thrice a day in winter.
- Although we hear a lot of lectures on the miracles of water, yet we are reluctant to adopt them. Here’s a simple solution. Write ‘DRINK WATER’ on a chart sheet and paste it at some place from where you can see it at least 4 times a day. Also, drink 2 glasses of water every time rather than one glass.
- Always wash your face with cold water. Cold water has the ability to tighten the skin pores and reduce the distance between fine lines.
- Rubbing a papaya pulp on your wrinkles or fine lines can efficiently bring a clear difference within a week. For crow’s feet, you can rub or simply cover the crow’s feet with papaya pulp for 20 to 30 minutes. It will exfoliate the skin, and its Papin enzyme will shrink the gaps between crow’s feet and fine lines.
- Spirulina is a natural herb which is found to be the most effective treatment for all aging signs. You can apply a paste of it over the skin, or gently rub it on your skin and wash with cold water.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of mashed blueberries, 1 vitamin A capsule, 1 vitamin E capsule and 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice. Mix well and apply on the skin. Now cover your face with a wet cotton cloth and leave it for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wash your face. On trying this remedy for the first time, you should check your skin for irritation or redness after 3 or 4 minutes. If it appears fine, then you may continue the treatment.
- The best solution for age spots is aloe Vera. It is also very effective for wrinkles and fine lines. You can directly apply some aloe Vera gel on your skin and wash it on drying.
- Exercise for crow’s feet: Place your fingertips on the corners of your eyes. Now wide open your eyes and slightly stretch the skin upward and downward with fingers for 5 times. Now remove your fingers and close your eyes and count till 5. Repeat this activity 10 times a day.
- Exercise for fine lines around the lips and on the chin: Wide open your mouth as much as you can and count till 5. Now join your teeth tightly without letting your lips touch each other, and count again till 5. Repeat this activity 5 times in morning and 5 times in the evening.