The tough time for your skin in form of dry weather is not very far and if you have dry skin type, you must know how troublesome it is to keep your skin fully moisturized throughout the entire dry weather. What about preparing natural moisturizer for your skin right inside your home? If you want to try them, scroll down to read more about it.
Homemade Moisturizer # 1: Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil
- Aloe Vera has been used for many centuries throughout the world because of its huge health benefits and in fact, it is considered a natural miraculous medicine as it is used for curing a number of health problems such as healing infections and weight loss. It is also considered to be a natural hydrating agent and because of it, many people find it the first choice for preparing skin moisturizer.
- The benefits of coconut oil are not limited to few and everyone knows how beneficial this natural source can be for getting huge advantages. Coconut oil has no greasy effects and it feels light when applied on skin and it makes it different from the other oils that have sticky nature. It is rich in vitamin E which makes it a great choice to be included into homemade moisturizer as an essential ingredient.
- Well, now you know that you have two important sources of getting lots of natural properties and therefore, you can use them to prepare your natural homemade moisturizer for your skin.
- Take a few leaves of aloe vera but make sure they are fresh, wash them with clean water and grind to change them into paste. Now pour coconut oil on the paste and mix both of them. Your natural moisturizer is ready to be applied on your skin to get rid of dryness.
Homemade Moisturizer # 2: Olive oil
- Like the coconut oil, another popular type of oil is known as olive oil which is considered to be very healthy and used for various purposes such as the palatable recipes. As your aim is to get something that must be effective in hydrating your skin naturally without making it greasy, the second best choice for you can be olive oil. it has antioxidants and have always been very effective protect your skin from getting damaged from the rough weather.
- If you have chosen olive oil to be used as an ingredient in your natural homemade moisturizer, you better have extra virgin oil as it is more useful to give you good results. The extra virgin olive oil has no artificial agents and considered to be amazingly great for your dry skin.
- The best thing about it is that you don’t have to mix or prepare it at your home but you can simply buy it from the store and use. You don’t have to wait for a particular reason but it can be used whenever your skin gets dry. After you have bath, apply some amount of oil on your body and massage gently. Within a few days of use, you will notice great improvement in your overall skin.