Excessive hair growth on the body, specifically the face is a very common problem in women. On the other hand, excess of hair on the forehead and cheeks of the men throws them out of the Don Juan category. Laser treatment is the most accepted treatment for excessive hair growth these days. However, the roots of this problem lie in the human body, and need to be fixed from ‘inside’ first. Here we will discuss easy tips for hormone fixation along with the easy and very inexpensive home remedies for the physical treatment of excessive hair.
Hormone fixation is as easy as reading this article. A few changes in the daily routine can really help you control not only excessive hair growth, but disturbed reproductive activity, stress, weak bones, weight imbalance and mood swings.
- Drink at least 10 to 12 glass water daily during winter, and 16 to 20 glass during summer.
- Start your day with a healthy and heavy breakfast, prepared with whole grain flour. You can add a boiled egg and a glass of milk.
- Make sure that you are taking in fresh white butter or yogurt daily.
- Quit smoking and alcohol at the very moment. Avoid hot drinks, however a cup of coffee at the start of the day wouldn’t cost much.
- Take uncooked fresh vegetables as a part of the regular meal. Green vegetables, beets and root vegetables are very healthy for hormonal imbalance.
- Take 2 fish cod liver oil capsules twice a day. You can also replace these with Omega 3 rich foods like salmons.
- Avoid dairy products and meat.
- Take vitamin A rich fresh juices twice or thrice a day.
- Women should take spearmint tea for at least twice a day. Normally, a 5 day treatment brings out considerable results, however for extraordinary results, once can continue this practice for 3 to 4 weeks also. Spearmint tea is an ideal treatment for increment of male sex hormones in the female body.
Excessive hair has been treated by the process of waxing since centuries. However, every body part is definitely not suitable for such a treatment, especially the face for it can cause irritation and badly damage acne prone skin. Here are a few tips that can help men and women equally in getting rid of the excessive hair.
- Potatoes, bananas and peanuts are rich in vitamin B6, which is considered very efficient in reducing hair growth. Cut a piece of potato and freeze it for 5 minutes. Rub it on your skin for 3 to 5 minutes. Then apply the paste of bananas and ground peanuts on the skin, in the direction of hair. When the paste dries off, rub it off your skin in the opposite direction of hair growth. A daily practice can help you get rid of your hair permanently.
- Apply a mixture of 30 GM sugar and 10 ml lemon juice, or 40 ml honey and 10 ml lemon juice on the face in the direction of hair growth. Leave for 15 minutes and wash with cold water.
- Apply a mixture of rice flour or gram flour, ground sugar, a few drops of lemon juice and water on the skin in the hair growth direction. After it gets dry, rub it off the skin in the hair growth opposite direction.
Make sure that your skin does not contain any acne before treating it for hair growth.
An 8 hour night sleep is necessary for a person with excessive facial hair.