If a woman has oily skin, she has to face lots of trouble because of it but the same troublesome skin can be a real blessing for those miserable women. You might be wondering how it is possible, well, you should know that the oily skin does not get age and wrinkle faster and if there are acne marks, they don’t stay on it for long time. This type of skin is always hydrated and does not need external application of moisturizers. However, it does not mean that you should not take care of your skin. Here in this article you will learn about some very simple tips which can greatly help you reduce your problems caused by oily skin.
Simple Tips to Follow
Cleaning is really important for your skin but there are many other things which must be followed by you to have a healthier, softer and smoother skin.
- Include leafy green vegetables in your diet plan.
- Drink sufficient amount of water every day to maintain level of oil.
- Use oil free and water based moisturizers.
- Clean your skin but don’t use harsh oil rinsing off formulas.
- Always clean your skin with the mixture of lemon juice or rose water.
Mixture of Warm Water & Lemon Juice
- You should always clean your face at least once a day for which you can use the mixture of warm water and lemon juice.
- Use a piece of cotton cloth, dip in into warm water and then clean your face with it.
- This simple tip will help you rinse off all natural oil found on your facial area.
- To keep under control the secretion of oil on your skin, you can also apply refrigerated rosewater with a cotton ball on your skin.
Mixture of Sandalwood Powder & Rose Water
- The mixture of sandalwood and rose water is also considered to be really great for getting rid of oily skin.
- If you want to get the mixture, take a sandalwood piece and rub it to a stone plate and when it becomes powder, mix it with rose water.
- Apply the mixture on your skin to rinse off oil from it.
Use of Milk & Honey on Oily Skin
- There is another natural ingredient to be used for oily skin and that is Milk which has lots of health benefits including healthy skin.
- If you have milk in refrigerator, don’t directly use it but let it be normal in room temperature before you use it on your skin.
- Again you can use a cotton ball and clean your facial area. If you have sensitive skin and milk does not suit you, you can use honey instead.
- Most of the women are under the impression that oily skin does not need moisturizing which is wrong and for this purpose, you can use honey.
- Honey is considered to be a great moisturizer for both dry as well as oily skin. It also contains anti-bacterial agents which are effective in preventing rashes and pimples.